CIY BELIEVE 2020
Dates & Times
Feb 21-22, 20204:00pm - 5:00pm
Grade 7-8 (2019-20 School Year)$110
What is CIY BELIEVE?
Believe is a high-energy weekend event for Jr. high students only. It's structured specifically for Jr. high students and is packed with powerful worship and teaching from God's Word.
While at Believe, students not only worship together but also engage in life-challenging discussions with their peers and adult leaders. As they go through the weekend, they discover ways in which God is calling them to be Kingdom workers in their schools, communities and the world.
Why Jr. High Students?
Jr. high students are at a unique moment in their lives. They're growing and learning differently than any other age group. They're still young enough to need to play, but they're old enough to start grabbing onto some core ideals that will stay with them the rest of their lives.
A lot of times Jr. high students have more pressures on them to perform and more demands on their attention than any other age group. They're expected to be older than they actually are. At Believe we want to give these students the chance to have fun and enjoy spending time with their peers, while also challenging them with age-appropriate ideals that will help them embrace Christ's call on their lives to be Kingdom workers. Believe is their chance to be exactly who they are – to play, listen and learn as themselves.
- When is CIY Believe? February 21st - February 22nd 2020 We will be leaving Resonance Church at 4pm to load up the vans and returning Saturday evening around 5 pm.
- Where is CIY Believe? The one we will be attending is Believe Cincinnati. It will be held at the BB&T Arena. (500 Nunn Drive Highland Heights, KY)
- Where will my student be staying? Once we know the number of students we will have, we will be able to reserve our hotel rooms. Each room will have a chaperone that has had a background checked. Last year we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Beechmont which had its own breakfast, but we will wait and see how many register and then we will let you know..
- How much will this cost? The cost will be $110 per student. This covers lodging, van rental, and event. This does not cover merchandise at the event (T Shirts, Hats, Hoodies, Water Bottles, etc.). We will also be eating dinner on Friday and lunch on Saturday.
- When do I need to pay? Please have all payments in by no later than Sunday January 20th, 2020.
- Can I bring a friend/friends? Yes, we highly encourage this.
- Additional questions? If you have any questions, simply e-mail us.
If you are unable to financially afford this trip, we would like to make scholarships an option as they become available. If the registration fee will prevent your student from attending, please complete this confidential form, and we will keep you updated as information becomes available.